1. Remove the broken bolt (composition: head and screw […]
1. Remove the broken bolt (composition: head and screw) nut and use a suitable wire hammer to process the thread in the frame to remove rust and other debris.
Second, careful observation When a trace of rust is found leaking from the fracture after tapping, the nut of M18 can be taken over the stud of the surfacing and the two are welded together. Cap screw custom cap screws are an important task in the industry. As long as there is industry on the earth, the function of the cap screws is always important. Cap screws are the common inventions in people's production and life for thousands of years. According to the application field, it is the first invention of human beings. Non-standard custom cap screws are tools that use the physics and mathematical principles of the circular rotation and friction of the bevel of the object to gradually tighten the components of the object. Cap screws are a general term of fasteners, everyday spoken language.
Third, after welding, slightly cool and hot with a plum wrench on the nut to twist around the left and right can also be twisted back and forth with a small hand hammer to hit the end of the nut so that the broken bolt (composition: head and screw composition) can be removed.
4. After surfacing, hammer the end face with a hammer and make the broken bolt (composition: head and screw) vibrate along its axial direction. Non-standard custom cap screws are indispensable industrial essentials in daily life: very small cap screws for cameras, glasses, clocks, electronics, etc.; general cap screws for televisions, electrical products, musical instruments, furniture, etc.; for engineering, construction Bridges use large-cap screws and nuts; traffic appliances, airplanes, trams, cars, etc. be used for both large and small-cap screws. The heat generated by the arc and the subsequent cool, together with the vibration at this time, can cause looseness between the broken bolt and the thread of the body.
5. Take the diameter of the electrode with a diameter of 3.2 mm or less. Use a small current (Electron flow) to remove the bolt on the inside of the drilled hole of the broken bolt (composed of head and screw) from the inside to the outside. Half the entire length. Start the arc welding when starting the welding, not too long to avoid burning the outer wall of the broken bolt. After surfacing to the upper-end face of the broken bolt, a cylinder of 14-16 mm in diameter and 8-10 mm in height is continuously welded.
6. Clear the sludge on the surface of the broken head screw. Use the center 铳 to smash the center of the section and then use a drill to install a drill with a diameter of 6-8 mm at the center of the section. Drill holes, attention holes must be drilled into. After the hole has been drilled, the small drill bit is removed and replaced with a drill bit of 16 mm in diameter, and the hole of the broken bolt (composed of head and screw) is continuously enlarged and drilled for.