Currently, hex bolts on the market are mainly made of […]
Currently, hex bolts on the market are mainly made of carbon steel, stainless steel, and copper.
(1) Carbon steel. We distinguish low carbon steel, medium carbon steel, high carbon steel and alloy steel by the carbon content in carbon steel.
1. Low carbon steels C% <0.25% is usually called A3 steel in China. Foreign countries are basically called 1008, 1015, 1018, 1022 and so on. It is mainly used for products of hardness requirements such as 4.8 bolts and 4 nuts, small screws (Note: The drill tail bolts are mainly 1022 materials).
2. Medium carbon steels 0.25% 0.45%. At present, it is basically not used in the market.
3. Alloy steel: alloy elements are added to ordinary carbon steel to increase certain characteristics of the steel, such as 35,40 chromium-molybdenum, SCM435, 10B38. The aromatic hydrocarbon screw mainly uses SCM435 chromium molybdenum alloy steel, and the main components are C, Si, Mn, P, S, Cr, Mo.
(2) Stainless steel. Performance grade: 45,50,60,70,80 austenite (18% Cr, 8% Ni) has good heats resistance, corrosion resistance and weldability. A1, A2, A4 martensite and 13% Cr have poor corrosion resistance, high strength, and good wear resistance. C1, C2, C4 ferritic stainless steel. 18% Cr upset forging has better corrosion resistance than martensite. Currently, the main imported materials on the market are Japanese products. Depending on the level, they are SUS302, SUS304, and SUS316.
(3) Copper. Common materials are brass-zinc-copper alloys. In the market, H62, H65, and H68 copper are mainly used as standard parts. Flat elements for carbon steel products: 14.8-grade hexagonal screws 1008K 1010 1015K 26.8-grade hexagonal screws, optional serial number.
Haiyan Yihui Hardware Technology Co., Ltd., as a professional hex bolt manufacturer, has rich experience in the manufacture of hexagonal bolts. We can bring the most guaranteed products and comprehensive services. I believe we are the best in this regard.